Monday 20 January 2014

Objective type questions on Food Science (General-4)


Q.No.1. Which of the bacteria can grow in alkaline pH?
(A) Lactobacilli
(B) Vibrio cholera
(C) Salmonella
(D) Staphylococcus
Show Answer

Q.No.2. The percentage fat constituent of double toned milk is
(A) 0.5
(B) 1.5
(C) 3.0
(D) 4.5
Show Answer


Q.No.3. Which solvent is commonly used to determine fat content
(A) Ethyl alcohol
(B) Hexane
(C) Acetone
(D) Benzene
Show Answer

Q.No.4.Which of the following microorganisms is commonly known as ‘Pink Bread Mould‘
(A) Neurospora
(B) Aspergillus
(C) Mucor 
(D) Rhizopus
Show Answer

Q. No. 5. If a product is said to be "Sugar Free" it contains how much sugar?
(A) None
(B) Less than 0.5 grams of sugar per serving
(C) Less than 10.0 grams
(D) Not more than 40 kcal per serving
Show Answer

Q. No. 6. Vitamin C and vitamin E, BHA and BHT, and sulfites are all
(A) Flavour enhancer
(B) Antimicrobial agent
(C) Incidental food agent
(D) Antioxidants
Show Answer

Q.No.7. For the first time, bacteria were observed by
(A) W.H Stanley
(B) Louis Pastuer
(C) Robert Koch
(D) A.V Leewenhoek
Show Answer

Q.No.8. The major component of bacterial cell wall is a polymer called as ,
(A) Xylan
(B) Chitin
(C) Cellulose
(D) Peptidoglycan
Show Answer

Q.No.9. The microbial cause of spoilage of honey
(A) Zygosccharomyces 
(B) Azotobactor
(C) Fusarium
(D) Candida
Show Answer

Q.No. 10. Cider is the product obtained from
(A) Fermentation of plum
(B) Fermentation of Peach
(C) Fermentation of Apple
(D) Distillation of wine
Show Answer

28 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Dear Mam please can you send me food Technology MCqs on my email
      Karimurrahman38@gmail.com
      Thanks

      Delete
    2. You have those mcqs can you plz send me on my email

      Delete
  2. Sir please share objective on food packaging/ processing engineering and food industry renewable resources.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Assalam o alikum
      Dear sir..
      Hope that you will be fine
      Sir can we get whole Mcq's in a .pdf form
      Can we ??
      I will be very thankfull to you
      Thanks

      Delete
  3. bets way to provide help.. :) thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sir I am prepering for TANUVAS M.Tech Food technology. Could u please send me some notes regarding food microbiology, food chemistry and nutrition, food technology and food engineering

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need notes of Industrial Microbiology ... I am also M. Tech. Food from Nepal ... Thankyou ...

      Delete
  5. Sir,this book send me plz
    aghamirwani40@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Plz can some one send me food Technology MCqs on my email Karimurrahman38@gmail.com thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am preparing NTS pleas sent me food technology MCqs on my id asiakanwal2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kindly send me food chemistry, dairy technology and beverage industry mcq on anum.mirza90@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sir plz send me these Mcqs as whole.. on waseemakhtar1994@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please send McQ on my email please

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sir pls send me notes of Food Technology on my mail riazmari227@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete